Hosts: The Goebel's
- One couple went sky diving on a Fourth of July
- Another couple have lived in 42 homes during their married life
- One wife made reservations for their first honeymoon night while on their way to that hotel following the wedding ceremony
- One couple parasailed over Lake Tahoe
- and one couple kissed in an international airport while onlookers applauded and cheered.
And the others were interesting and funny too....
I know that I need to get a copy of Anita's taco soup. I'll get that posted as soon as she shares it with me.
After the dinner when our kids were back home and in bed, Jeff and I just sat worn out in our recliners and reviewed the evening. We both feel that these parties are some of the best things that we have ever done. We love that preconceived ideas of how certain couples are are either proved right or wrong... but it's always good! We found that some couples who we knew were wonderful really are!!! And others that we had only shared passing comments with at church (or none at all) were very kind and funny! I wish so bad that we could get these new friends back to our home soon! We have a few more months to get the rest of our church friends over... but once we have had everyone over then we plan to repeat and do it again!