Thursday, April 2, 2009

A cake to try...


I saw this cake on omnomicon.com and knew that I had to try it for my upcoming Mexican fiesta! I was just talking last night to my husband about needing to find a different dessert that would be fun and festive and yummy. Then to come across this today! Perfect!!! This also would have been great for a sixties, seventies, or eighties party.
If you would like the recipe go to the following blog post: http://maggiesdinnerdates.blogspot.com/2009/04/rainbow-cake-sure-party-dessert-hit.html
Side comment- this cake looks slightly different than the other rainbow cake. Since it was only one cake layer it has a rounded top and is smaller.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

if you ever want another desert recipe to go with mexican i have an awesome mock fried ice cream recipe. ask jen it is the best. and it is super easy and cheap to do!