Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Napkin Rings -new and inexpensive




One thing that I really love about the dinner parties is eating with cloth napkins. I love how they class up a meal and how they feel when you use them. Since I use them now I want to have pretty and interesting napkin rings to show them off. The other day I was at Bed Bath and Beyond with a gift card that I needed to use. In the store they have a display full of different styles of napkin rings. I went through them and was thrilled to find clear jeweled rings on clearance for 99cents a piece. They were normally $3.99 each. So I got enough for a dinner party. They would look great at my next candlelit dinner party or even the Christmas party that I plan to host in the near future. I may add a pretty trailing ribbon to it. They really are gorgeous and the jewels are EVERYWHERE all over it!

No comments: